`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Double relief! The lightweight bike pack with 12 liter capacity spares your back and the environment. The eco-friendly material used for this minimalist backpack is lightweight, siliconized 40D Rip-Stop. The mesh pockets are made of thin mesh material and an extremely lightweight construction was used for the shoulder straps, hipbelt and buckle closures. The external multifunction lacing has a triple function: it is used for compression, as a helmet holder, and as an additional attachment option for a jacket, for example. The body-contact suspension system provides close-fitting comfort on extended bike tours. In the pocket on the shoulder strap, you can stow power bars or gels for quick access when your energy starts to wane. With a hydration system port and a pack sack with integrated raincover. The Green Shape label is your guarantee VAUDE for environmentally friendly products - from sustainable materials and resource-friendly production.
- Lightweight siliconized fabric
- Ventilated shoulder straps
- Lightweight hip belt
- Front zip pocket
- Helmet holder
- 3in1 compression, attachment and helmet carrier system
- Side mesh pockets
- Opening for hydration system
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Safety light attachment
- Rain cover with safety light attachment
- Lightweight buckles throughout
- Reinforced bottom
- Reflective elements
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; 40D 240T Ripstop Silicone/Polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated; Back part: 100% Polyester; mesh fabric.
- Weight: 345 G
- Volume: 12,000 L
- Dimensions: 46,00 x 22,00 x 17,00 cm
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- VentTexUltralight: VENT-TEX Ultralight suspension system
- Ultralight: The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
VAUDE Uphill 12L LW has the VAUDE official manufacturer warranty. As an VAUDE official retailer, all our offered bike items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In bikeinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Bags products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Backpacks items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE