`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them.
- Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt
- High volume tire enables comfortable ride
- Dual Compound rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction
- Usage: Road/Gravel
- Conditions: Pavement/Mixed/Dirt
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Width: 47 mm
- Level: Road Plus TCS
- Weight: 535 g
- Compound: Dual Compound DNA Rubber
- ETRTO Compatible Inner Rim Width: 17C-29C
- WTB’s proprietary sealant tubeless system, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System,) revolutionized rims and tires in 2009 when combining ETRTO, ISO, and UST standards with light tubeless rotational weights. Never before had a standards-based tubeless system weighed so little. Certified as the first sealant-based tires for the UST system in 2012 by Mavic, TCS continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible through purpose-built tires and rims tailor-made for every discipline of cycling. Learn more about what’s possible at wtb.com/tcs
Dual DNA Rubber compound:
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- WTB Road Plus tires bring supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. Each of our Road Plus models pair a smooth centerline to various levels of outer tread/knobs, providing different degrees of resilience and cornering traction to suit specific usages. High-volume road provides deceivingly svelte performance on pavement, with resiliency that isn’t shaken by chasing confidants down dusty dirt roads. Sneak it into a cross bike, fit it into a road frame, the overall diameter stays the same as a 700 x 30mm road tire. Ride it on tarmac, take it to the dirt as well. Creating a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you.
Plus-Sized to Drop Bars:
- It simply makes sense, perfect sense. Why not obtain plus-size benefits without slowing the pace? Added tubeless compliance with higher volume drowns out road noise, gravel vibrations, and dirt imperfections. All the benefits of the Road Plus are available on the Horizon and Byway TCS tires.
Fits Current Endurance Frames:
- Road Plus retains the same geometry as existing endurance road bikes but adds a high volume, tubeless 650b wheel and tire in place of a 700c. With 650b x 47c Road Plus TCS tires having the same overall wheel diameter as a 700 x 30c tire, it only requires a little more chainstay clearance than a traditional road tire. Pair it to a Ci24 Carbon or KOM i23/i25 650b TCS rim and you have a light, high volume, fast rolling setup without going back to the drawing board for frame design. Visit our Road Plus Fit Chart at wtb.com/pages/road-plus to ensure compatibility with your current frame.
Wtb Byway Road TCS has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Wtb Byway Road TCS you have purchased at bikeinn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online bike store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Wtb and complete your order in Tyres products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE