`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Zipp?s 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best day on a bike was packed with euphoria. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher?s durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip. This is a high-performance aluminum wheelset engineered to provide versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
- New Hub Technology With the 77/177D
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set ? that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XDR driver body for 177D available separately.
- Set Weight 1,650g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Front Wheel Weight: 770g
- Internal Diameter: 21mm
- ERD (effective rim diameter) 586mm
- Hub Used: 77D
- Hub Width: 100mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
Order now your Zipp 30 Curse Disc Rear 10/11S and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Zipp 30 Curse Disc Rear 10/11S, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Zipp 30 Curse Disc Rear 10/11S is in stock and the price is 456.95 $. With our variety of Wheels articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE