`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Zipp?s 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher aluminum wheelset is as packed full of innovations as your best day on a bike was packed with euphoria. The 30 Course Disc-brake Clincher?s durable wide rim profile offers enhanced aerodynamic efficiency as well as better comfort and cornering grip. This is a high-performance aluminum wheelset engineered to provide versatility for the new era of road cycling that includes disc-brake road applications but also cyclocross and gravel adventures, riding or racing.
- New Hub Technology With the 77/177D
- Engineered for versatility, durability and simplicity. Same 77/177D hubset used in Zipp 202 and 303 Firecrest Disc-brake wheelsets.
- Bearing preload precision set ? that means no pre-load adjustment is needed.
- Improved bearing protection and sealant.
- Includes newly designed quick-release skewers with a wider more ergonomic handle to provide more leverage for opening and closing. When closed, lever contours neatly with the frame.
- Thru-axle compatible. Comes with thru-axle end caps that can be swapped by hand:
- Front: 12x100mm & 15x100mm
- Rear: 12x135mm & 12x142mm
- Proprietary flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX Ray® spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness without sacrificing weight or robustness.
- New distinctive hub graphics.
- 17mm axle
- SRAM XDR driver body for 177D available separately.
- Set Weight: 1,650g
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Front Wheel Weight: 770g
- Internal Diameter: 21mm
- ERD (effective rim diameter) 586mm
- Hub Used: 77D
- Hub Width: 100mm
- Rim Depth: 26mm
- Max Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray®
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Pattern: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 290mm
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 290mm
- Max Tire Pressure: 125psi
- Max Tire Pressure: 8.62bars
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock
- External Nipples: Yes
Zipp 30 Curse Disc Rear XD is available with different characteristics. Buy it at bikeinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Zipp 30 Curse Disc Rear XD has the official guarantee of the brand Zipp. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Wheels and tyres catalogue and Road wheels for disc brakes category.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 554.64 $468.45