`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Super-9 disc has an unassuming profile: It borrows from the perimeter shape that makes the Sub-9 so fast it can actually generate forward lift when paired with our Tangente tires. But in place of the Sub-9’s toroidal bulge, the Super-9 remains flat from its widest point all the way to the hub. This relatively simple-looking shape results in a wheel that’s as fast as the Sub-9 but stiffer than any other disc we make.
Originally intended for time trials, track racing and the occasional Tour de France® prologue, the Super-9 also has become a favorite among Ironman-distance and 70.3-distance athletes. It’s the wheel that Marino Van Hoenacker chose en route to the fastest Ironman race time ever at Ironman Austria.
- 1175g Weight
- Rear wheel Weight 1175g
- The width of the rear wheel tire bead 17.25mm
- ABLC Advanced Boundary Layer Control (ABLC) refers to the patented and instantly recognizable dimpled pattern found on all of our carbon rims. ABLC smoothes airflow across the rims surface and is tailored to every model from the 202 to the Super-9 Disc. The third-generation of ABLC has up to four times more dimples than before.
- VCLC: Visco-Elastic Constrained Layer Control (VCLC) uses a vibration-absorbing material sandwiched between layers of rigid carbon laminate in the rim. When the wheel receives an impact from the road, much of the shock is absorbed by the VCLC system, delivering a 10% reduction in vibration.
- Read More: Carbon Bridge uses a Kevlar thread in a co-axial helix stitch to bind sheets of carbon to each other in our tubular rims. Because Kevlar is 350% more impact resistant than carbon, it can disperse shock more evenly throughout the carbon laminate, making for a rim that is practically bulletproof. In particular, Carbon Bridge reduces the vulnerability of the rims tire bed, the area most susceptible to damage from impact.
- 88/188 Hub Technology: Every aspect of our 88 and 188 hubs sets a new benchmark. The standard steel bearings are the roundest in the industry. The 17mm axle is the stiffest of any road hub weve tested. The wire EDM-cut hub internals are the most precise. When it comes to precision and performance, theres really no comparison.
- Steel Bearings: Zipp is the only company specifying Swiss made highly specialized ball bearing cartridges. Working with a family owned Swiss bearing manufacturer, Zipp is able to attain a superior level of bearing smoothness and long life. Zipp ball bearings are specified to 10 millionths of an inch tolerance, guaranteeing that they are at least 2.5 times rounder and better matched than most company’s “high precision” balls, and more than five times tighter than most “precision” balls
If you are looking for a good quality Wheels article, then our range of Wheels will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Zipp Super 9 Tubular Rear Sram 10/11V, the price is 1664.95 $ and is available. bikeinn is the best option to buy your bike equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Zipp Super 9 Tubular Rear Sram 10/11V, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Devon - 01/03/2017
thank you, bikeinn for you great service. and I love the wheels
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU