The touchscreen Edge 810 is designed for the cyclist who wants it all ? navigation and advanced training capabilities in 1 device. Connected features¹ through your smartphone include live tracking, social media sharing and weather. The 810 is compatible with optional detailed street or TOPO maps, so it can guide you during touring, commuting or other activities requiring onboard maps and navigation. Because it?s GPS-enabled, Edge 810 provides accurate data and navigation capabilities, anywhere in the world.
Edge Web Site
Track Every Detail
In addition to mapping, Edge 810 records distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. It?s also compatible with ANT+? sensors that measure heart rate², speed/cadence² and power³. Activity profiles let you customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as road, mountain or touring. Switch profiles with a simple swipe of the touchscreen and the 810 will be set up to show the data for that ride.
Edge 810 offers a suite of connected features when paired with your smartphone (iOS® or Android?) and the Garmin Connect? Mobile app. Get comprehensive, accurate ride data from a dedicated device, while saving your phone battery.
Edge tracks the data and sends it to your phone using Bluetooth®. Stay connected and share all the details of your ride with friends, family and social media. Post an update immediately after your ride or race. Create the posts via your smartphone, and the ride data?s already there, thanks to the interface with Garmin Connect Mobile.
Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, and they can view your live data on Garmin Connect. Once they get your email invite, they can follow and see your stats and location on the map.
Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on the Edge 810 when paired with a smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Your smartphone stays safe and dry, while the weather data you need is right at your fingertips.
Wireless Data Transfers:
Instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. Using Garmin Connect Mobile, you can wirelessly upload completed activities from your device as soon as you are finished. Activities can be automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own ?connections? can view them.
You can also search your courses and workouts4 stored at Garmin Connect, download to your smartphone, then send directly to your Edge 810 ? wirelessly. You can then navigate to the start of the course and use the Virtual Partner® feature on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
Purpose-built Bike Computer:
Edge 810 is rugged and waterproof, and has up to a 17-hour battery life. The touchscreen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mounting options include a new out-front mount² for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 2.0' x 3.7' x 1.0' (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.4' x 2.2' (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6' diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 240 pixels, touchscreen
- Touchscreen: yes
- Weight: 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 17 hours
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps and Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Accepts data cards: microSD? card (some versions include a City Navigator microSD card)
- History: up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 200
- Routes: Limited by memory space available
Features and Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: yes (some versions)
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (some versions)
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Garmin Connect? compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
- Virtual Racer? (compete against other activities): yes
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): yes
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+?-enabled power meters): yes (records data approx. 1 per second)
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): yes
- Sport watch:no
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C Connected features via a smartphone: yes GLONASS: no Compatible with Garmin Connect? Mobile: yes
Découvrez la vaste référence d’objets de Gps pas chers proposés sur bikeinn. Vous êtes certain de trouver votre bonheur parmi tout notre catelogue de Gps et moniteurs de fréquence cardiaque en ligne. Le panel de couleurs, styles et matières proposé vous enchantera à coup sûr. Profitez des remises récurrentes pour réaliser de belles économies lors de votre achat de votre Garmin Edge 810 Black HR CAD City Navigator sur bikeinn.