`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR™) brakes. Our award winning HydroR™ technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level.
- Retains our 2015 design advances with a fresh new look
- RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control
- Refined lever body design is more comfortable
- Easy access bleed port means convenient service
- Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance
- Weight: (post mount) 449g (Left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware)
- Speeds: 11
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® & Force Yaw™ Front Derailleurs, Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs, SRAM RED® HRD
- Recommended Group: SRAM RED® , SRAM Force
- Technology Highlight(s): HydroR// Yaw™/ DoubleTap™/ Zero-Loss™ on Front & Rear/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Independent E-Z Access Shift-Brake lever - Reach Adjust™
- Finish: Falcon grey & black anodized
- Material: Carbon shift-brake levers, Titanium hardware, Textured hood covers, Forged aluminum disc caliper
- Other: Steel-backed organic pads, DOT 5.1 fluid
The Connectamajig™ is the coupling hose that makes initial set-up of SRAM road hydraulic brake systems easy, fast and convenient for the factory, craft builder, or dealer. The intimidation of hydraulics is gone with a push and a twist, its just that easy. Connectamajig is available to bike manufacturers and works for SRAM’s RED 22 and S-700 hydro systems.
Heat is an enemy of any brake system, so advancements in heat management, mean advancements in your ride. You see, we found that in our systems DOT 5.1 takes almost 3 times longer to boil than DOT 4, thus allowing flawless fade-free performance in even more extreme conditions.
What It Is: DoubleTap® is the flagship technology leading SRAM’s road gruppo revolution. It’s a simple yet elegant and advanced system that addresses issues - Without compromising on performance, comfort, and weight - with a revolutionary shift/brake lever design.
What It Does: DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
- How It Works: DoubleTap® uses two pawls, one for holding the ratchet wheel, and one for transporting it up and down through the gear change. The pawls are arranged in a way so that they can leapfrog each other depending on how far, and with how much pressure, you push the shift lever. With short, rapid taps the transport pawl (04) moves the ratchet wheel (02) up through the shifting range. Downshifting comes via a longer sweep of the lever (in the same inward direction you upshift, but to an ergonomically maximized 15° angle) with the holding pawl (03) and the transport pawl leapfrogging each other quickly and smoothly.
- Location, Location, Location: DoubleTap’s one-motion unidirectional levers (05) work flawlessly no matter what position you’re shifting from. Its double-articulated design (01), which is completely separate from the brake pivot, is easily engaged from the hoods or the drops.
- Unlike all other forward controls, DoubleTap® also lets you pull the shift lever in against the bars so you can upshift while sprinting or attacking without giving up a firm grip.
- Divide and Conquer: On DoubleTap® controls, the brake and shift levers are completely independent, each operating with their own pivot points. This not only allows for the multiposition functionality, it also eliminates the risk of engaging brakes or shifters unintentionally - an unfortunate side effect of other shift/brake lever designs.
- What It Means To You: The efficient and ergonomic design reduces weight and eliminates bulk while adding comfort. You can shift from any position on the bars, even while sprinting, giving you a critical advantage over your competition, and our new single-lever mechanism also lets you shift faster, easier, and with more accuracy, without risk of scrubbing speed or losing your grip. DoubleTap® is the cornerstone of SRAM’s assault on road biking. It’s a new way of shifting - and a new way of thinking - that will put you ahead of the competition, no matter where you find it.
It consists of three separate elements to significantly improve your riding experience on SRAM DoubleTap controls. The brake lever is slightly longer than previous DoubleTap road controls to enhance the reach from the drops. The independent reach adjust features on the brake and shift levers are easier to access to quickly adjust for every hand size. Finally, the shape of the hoods has been completely redesigned with a smaller diameter and higher top shape to increase the rider’s control and improve finger wrap.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where youre waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
Discover the full range of bike products from Sram that we have in stock and at the best price. At bikeinn, your online bike store allows you to buy online our top product Sram Red22 Hidraulico Llanta Rear from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Devon - 27/02/2017
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE